Delivery as you prefer
Together with our experienced shipping partner, we guarantee you a quick and perfect delivery. Our cleverly conceived packaging system guarantees the highest safety during transport.
We offer you 2 options:
1. Pick Up @Designcollectors: collect the item yourself
- You collect your order, carefully packed by us, yourself in one of our warehouses in Belgium (options: Veurne or Puurs).
- You receive an e-mail when your order is ready for collection.
- This option is always free.
2. DHL Express: fast delivery
- Your order will be delivered quickly anywhere in the world using DHL Express.
- If you order an item that is in stock before noon, it can be delivered the next day in most cases.
- When shipping with DHL Express, you will automatically be able to use the DHL On Demand (ODD) delivery service. After placing your order, you will receive a text message and an e-mail with the expected delivery date, your tracking number and a link to your DHL On Demand page where you can manage your order. On ODD, you can decide how, where and when the delivery will take place at the time and location that suits you best.
Standard FREE shipping in Europe starting at €150
- Orders over €150 are delivered for free using DHL Express in 30 countries in Europe.
- Exception: for bulky items, delivery is free within the Benelux. For other countries, we will provide you with a calculation of the shipping cost as soon as possible (with no obligation to buy). This is done in three simple steps (see below). Is your item bulky? Check here.
- For orders below € 150, the shipping rates depend on the destination.
There is no standard free delivery to countries outside Europe. In this case, we will simply provide you with a calculation of the shipping costs (with no obligation to buy).
Receive a calculation of the shipping costs in three steps:
- Register on our e-shop (create an account) and put the desired products in your shopping basket.
- Designcollectors will calculate the cost of transport as quickly as possible.
- You will receive a payment link and can then decide whether to proceed with your order.
Need help? Please contact our customer service.
Our design classics can be delivered to your address anywhere in the world. The orders are delivered DAP outside the EU.
That is to say:
- Designcollectors is responsible for all costs and risks in connection with the delivery of the goods to the desired address in the country of destination.
- As the buyer, you are responsible for all risks related to the processing of customs clearance for the goods to be imported. You will pay all duties, taxes, and other charges that may be levied at this stage. If you would like to know the exact amount of these costs, please contact a local customs office.
We provide all our products with an export customs code as standard so that customs formalities can be dealt with quickly.
Exchange or Return
Have you changed your mind? Do you want to exchange or return something? You are entitled to return the item within 14 calendar days of receiving your order. Please note that returns are not free of charge, but at your own expense and you must arrange the shipping yourself.
Please note! Vitra Akari lamps are folded in a unique way. Once they are unpacked, they cannot be exchanged or returned.
Returning an item?
- Please fill in the return form stating your name, the order number, the item you wish to return, and the reason why you are returning it.
- Please return the item in its original packaging to our address.
- Upon receipt of your return, our warehouse team will perform a quality check. If your return is in order, you will receive a refund within 3 to 5 working days via the original payment method.
Would you like to know more about this? Then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m