Choose your giftlist
Choose your configuration
- Night Ride
- Ice Grey
- Soft Light
Designer Konstantin Grcic Year 2011
The Waver armchair is the first collaborative project between Vitra and Konstantin Grcic.
Waver embodies a new aesthetic, incorporating materials and construction principles from the outdoor sports that inspired the design.
The idea behind Waver was to deliberately not use a conventional armchair
Though its technical construction is simple, Waver offers the very comfortable
seating one generally associates with classic upholstered furniture.
The energetic colourfulness of the fabrics and the clearly emphasised
connecting and functional elements give Waver its sporty look and feel.
Its waterproof materials make Waver ideal for use as a garden
or patio chair.
- Frame : powder-coated tubular steel.
- Connecting elements of frame : plastic with steel core.
- Base : powder-coated, tubular steel, four-star.
- Glides : Polyamide.
- Upholstery : seat cushions of polyurethane foam and polyester wadding, headrest of polyurethane foam, armrests of neoprene.
- Covers : seat cover, seat cushion, headrest and armrests in Sunny.
- Straps : Polypropylene.
* All prices on Designcollectors are including 21% VAT. The costs of administration, packaging and insurance are included. Over € 250, transport to some 30 countries is free of charge. For orders below € 250, there are additional shipping charges, according to the destination. Companies abroad can purchase all products from Designcollectors excluding VAT.